Our Advanced Calcium formula is designed to be a part of a daily plant-based diet to contribute to the maintenance of normal bone and teeth, Immune System, Normal Muscle function, and Reduction of Tiredness & Fatigue. We have included high values of Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, Vitamin D3 and K2 MK7. We have also included vital minerals Copper, Manganese, Selenium & Boron.Our formulation is research based The European Food Safety Agency (EFSA) confirm both vitamin K2 and D3 are needed for the synthesis of osteocalcin (calcium-binding protein) in the osteoblasts (Cells that create new bone). Taking vitamin D3 can cause calcium build up in areas of the body that it is not wanted which can affect health. You will always see K2 accompany D3 in our products.
- High Strength
- 3 Month Supply
- Made in the UK
- Vegan Society Registered
- ‘Snap & Swallow’ for easier digesting
- Artificial Colours or Flavours
- Added Sugar or Salt
Calcium Carbonate (Maltodextrin), Copper Gluconate, Selenium, Boron (Disodium Tetraborate), Manganese Sulphate, Vitamin K2 (MK7), Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Magnesium Oxide, Glazing Agents (HydroxyPropylMethylCellulose), Zinc Oxide, Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide), Colour (Titanium Dioxide, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol, Arabic Gum, Corn Syrup, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Ascorbate, Rich Extract)
Directions for Use:
- Take 2 tablets per day or as directed by your Healthcare Practitioner with a full glass of water, preferably with a meal.
Do not exceed the recommended amount
- Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
- Always consult your Healthcare Practitioner before taking food supplements
- If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any prescription medication or have a medical condition consult your Healthcare Practitioner before taking this product
- In the event of an adverse reaction discontinue use and contact your Healthcare Practitioner immediately
- For best before date and batch number see side of label
- Keep out of reach of young children
- Keep out of direct sunlight in a cool and dry place
- Do not use if seal under cap is broken
Choosing to start a subscription means that you will never run out of CBD or forget to place your next order.
Using our subscription service makes sense if you have a regular use product.
Some great benefits of using our subscriptions include:
- 10% off all subscriptions (15% with bundles)
- You set the frequency from the available selections
- You can manage your subscription from our account area
- All subscriptions still earn loyalty reward points
Please note the following:
- All subscriptions must be placed using our credit/debit card option.
- When using subscriptions, a minimum of two orders must be placed (including the initial order) before it can be cancelled.