Subtle aromatic hints of lavender and cocoa butter, this balm is gentle on the skin and absorbs beautifully.
Ingredients: cocoa butter, extra virgin coconut oil, soy wax, essential oil (lavender), mct, 300mg CBD extract.
Choosing to start a subscription means that you will never run out of CBD or forget to place your next order.
Using our subscription service makes sense if you have a regular use product.
Some great benefits of using our subscriptions include:
- 10% off all subscriptions (15% with bundles)
- You set the frequency from the available selections
- You can manage your subscription from our account area
- All subscriptions still earn loyalty reward points
Please note the following:
- All subscriptions must be placed using our credit/debit card option.
- When using subscriptions, a minimum of two orders must be placed (including the initial order) before it can be cancelled.
Frequently asked questions
How often should I use the balm for maximum benefits?
CBD should ideally be used on a regular basis for you to gain maximal benefits. We suggest using the balms and salves daily.
Can you use the balms on your face?
The muscle salves and balms are designed to moisturise the skin and provide assistance to target areas of concern. Some of our customers do use our muscle balms and salves on the face however before proceeding we would suggest to do a patch test to ensure it does not irritate sensitive skin. Additionally, we would also suggest avoiding placing the products on or around the eyes.
Are the balms suitable for animals and under 18’s?
Within the UK guidelines CBD is for adult consumption and is currently not on sale for use on animals or under 18’s.
Can you use the balms alongside other CBD products?
All of our CBD products can be used alongside one another if required. The balms are a great subtle product to use on its own or as an additional top up.