- ✔ WHY USE OUR VEGAN VIT D3 K2: By using our Vitamin D and K2 supplement you have benefit of a plant based clean tablet with zero animal products inside. Our nutritionists have insisted we add coconut oil as this will aid the absorption of the vitamin D3. Our Vitamin K is MK-7 Menaquinone-7 which is regarded as the highest bioavailability form of K2 on the market. All wrapped in a small travel friendly BPA Free bottle that holds a full 3 month supply of our tiny 5mm pill.
- ✔ WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS: D3 and K2 are perfect in combination. Vitamin D High Strength with K2 Supplement for Immune System, Calcium Levels & Bone Health - Vitamin D contributes to normal blood calcium levels, Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system and Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones. Vitamin K contributes to maintenance of normal bone. Vitamin K contributes to normal blood coagulation. (EFSA Approved Health Claims).
- ✔ QUALITY VEGAN INGREDIENTS: You can rest assured that every supplement we produce is vegan and made with the highest quality ingredient and standards. Our capsules are HPMC, a plant-based cellulose material approved for vegetarians and vegans. Our product is free from allergens, preservatives, nuts, artificial colours or flavourings, gluten, wheat, lactose, added sugar or salt, milk, fish and GMO.
- ✔ THE VEGAN SOCIETY REGISTERED PRODUCTS ONLY: ALL our products go through the strict assessment with The Vegan Society to ensure that our supplements are indeed vegan friendly for your continued peace of mind. Just look for the Vegan Society Logo displayed on products if at all you are unsure as to whether they are truly for Vegans or Vegetarians.
- ✔ MANUFACTURED IN THE UK TO THE HIGHEST STANDARDS: We are members of Made in Britain. Every YrHealth product is manufactured right here in the UK, and to the very highest standards. The manufacturing facility for our products operate to the GMP standards, having gained BRC accreditation grade A for global food standards. The experienced laboratory team are on point with the very latest regulations and standards regarding the development of vitamin and supplement products.
- Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
- Always consult your Healthcare Practitioner before taking food supplements
- If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any prescription medication or have a medical condition consult your Healthcare Practitioner before taking this product
- In the event of an adverse reaction discontinue use and contact your Healthcare Practitioner immediately
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) (Corn Syrup, Arabic Gum, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Ascorbate, Tocopherol Rich Extract), Coconut Oil Powder (Corn Syrup Solids, Modified Starch, Silicon Dioxide, Mono and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Sodium Ascorbate), Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone-7) (Dicalcium Phosphate), Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide), Bulking Agents (Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose.
- Take 1 Tablet per day or as directed by your Healthcare Practitioner with food and water
- Do not exceed the recommended amount
Choosing to start a subscription means that you will never run out of CBD or forget to place your next order.
Using our subscription service makes sense if you have a regular use product.
Some great benefits of using our subscriptions include:
- 10% off all subscriptions (15% with bundles)
- You set the frequency from the available selections
- You can manage your subscription from our account area
- All subscriptions still earn loyalty reward points
Please note the following:
- All subscriptions must be placed using our credit/debit card option.
- When using subscriptions, a minimum of two orders must be placed (including the initial order) before it can be cancelled.