Water Soluble CBD: What Makes it Revolutionary?
Water soluble CBD products are becoming an increasingly popular alternative to conventional CBD oils. They can be added to hot or cold drinks including alcohol, making it easy for users to include CBD in their daily routines. This is an especially useful option for people who don’t like the taste of CBD oils, as many water soluble options are taste-free. Understanding how water soluble CBD works and the ways people can use it is important for users who are wondering if it could be a suitable option for them.
How does water soluble CBD absorb?
Water soluble CBD is a relatively new and innovative option for CBD ingestion. While most oils are taken sublingually, meaning they’re held under the tongue for two minutes, water soluble products are drinkable and free from the distinctive taste of most CBD oils.
When oils are held under the tongue, they’re absorbed by thin mucous membranes. With water soluble CBD, it travels through the digestive tract and the liver before entering the bloodstream. The smaller particles found in water soluble CBD products are thought to be easier for the body to absorb.
The higher bioavailability of water soluble CBD products means that the active ingredients are able to be absorbed at a quicker and higher rate. These products are therefore thought to have a higher efficacy, partially due to the fact that the body is high in water content, making water soluble CBD more naturally compatible and easier to process. The absorption rate is believed to be around 90%.
How do people use water soluble CBD?
One of the main reasons for the growing popularity of water soluble CBD products is their versatility. CBD users can add this type of product to their tea, coffee, juice, soft drink, or water, among other popular beverages. Another option for using water soluble CBD products is to add them to a nebuliser. This allows the active ingredients in the product to be inhaled in a healthy and effective way.
As with any CBD product, the rule of thumb is still to start low and slowly grow. This means users should begin with a low dose and usage frequency and build both up until they reach their desired results and find their CBD ‘sweet spot’.
What water soluble CBD options does Simply CBD offer?
At Simply CBD, we’re proud to offer a water soluble product called Entourage Aqua Water Soluble CBD. This product comes in two strengths; 3.2% and 4.4%. Those who are new to using CBD or are used to products with a lower dosage should start with the lower strength and only move up if they don’t reach their desired results after 8 weeks. This is because taking too much CBD too quickly can cause adverse effects.
Our Entourage Aqua CBD is a tasteless, full spectrum CBD product. This means that as well as CBD, it contains terpenes and plant compounds produced by the hemp plant. Terpenes can help ensure a slower breakdown of the cannabinoids that absorb into the bloodstream.
In addition to the range of cannabinoids, terpenes, and other plant compounds packed into Entourage Aqua CBD, it also includes curcumin. Curcumin, which gives turmeric its taste and colour, is known to be an antioxidant powerhouse that helps reduce inflammation and prevent further flare ups. It’s also known to relieve the symptoms of ‘leaky gut’ syndrome and osteoarthritis. In India, turmeric is widely used for the treatment of skin conditions, aches and pains, and digestive problems. The consistent use of curcumin has produced impressive results in various studies.
Whipped coffee recipe with water soluble CBD
One of the most popular ways to consume water soluble CBD products is to add them to coffee. For users who are looking for a new coffee based drink to add into their repertoire, trying out this South Korean beverage could be a great option.
Traditionally known as ‘Dalgona Coffee’, named after a Korean sugar candy, this drink is commonly referred to in western culture as ‘whipped coffee’ after being popularised on TikTok and other social platforms in recent years. This recipe produces a strong, sweet, creamy iced or hot coffee beverage, making it the perfect pick-me-up.
Whipped coffee ingredients
Here’s what the recipe calls for:
- Two tablespoons of instant coffee
- Two tablespoons of sugar
- Two tablespoons of boiling water
- Approximately 400ml of milk or a milk substitute
- Ice (optional)
- Varied amounts of Entourage Aqua Water Soluble CBD
Whipped coffee recipe
Here’s how to make it:
- Add the two tablespoons of instant coffee, two tablespoons of sugar, and two tablespoons of boiling water to a mixing bowl.
- Use a standard whisk or an electric mixer to whip the mixture until it’s thick and fluffy.
- For the iced version, add the milk to a glass with ice, leaving enough room to include the whipped mixture on top. For the hot version, heat the milk to a desirable temperature and pour it into a mug, again allowing enough room for the coffee mixture.
- Add Entourage Aqua CBD to the milk and stir.
- Spoon the whipped coffee mixture onto the milk.
- Mix all of the drink’s constituents together thoroughly.
Top tips for a delicious whipped coffee
Here’s some extra tips to consider when making whipped coffee:
- To add to the flavour profile of this beverage, try using vanilla or hazelnut milk in place of or in addition to regular milk.
- Adding vanilla essence to the whipped coffee mixture also produces delicious results - but make sure to add it after the mixture is whipped and then stir it in.
- Some people enjoy adding whipped cream on top once the rest of the drink is mixed together for some extra creamy indulgence.
- Don’t forget to add water soluble CBD!
Here are the main points to remember about water soluble CBD:
- It’s highly versatile and can be added to hot or cold drinks.
- Users can add water soluble CBD to a nebuliser for safe and effective inhalation.
- It has higher levels of bioavailability, with an absorption rate of around 90%.
- The smaller particles are thought to be easier for the body to absorb.
- Most water soluble CBD products are tasteless.
- As the body has a high water content, water soluble products are thought to be more naturally compatible and easier for the body to process.
- Simply CBD’s Entourage Aqua CBD contains curcumin for additional benefits.
- Entourage Aqua CBD also contains terpenes, which can slow the breakdown of cannabinoids in the system.