2022 Simply CBD Recipe Round-Up
If you’re looking for a CBD infused treat, you’ve come to the right place. As 2022 comes to a close, we’re rounding up all of our recipes from throughout the year. From spring and summer recipes like ice lollies and margaritas, to autumn and winter recipes like soup and mulled wine, we’ve got it all. So, get your chef’s hat on and polish off your shot glasses because it’s time to dive into our CBD bar and kitchen!
Recipe 1: CBD-infused whipped coffee
One of the most popular ways to consume water soluble CBD products is by adding them to coffee. If you’re looking for a new coffee based drink to include in your repertoire, trying out this South Korean beverage is the perfect place to start. Traditionally known as ‘Dalgona Coffee’, named after a Korean sugar candy, this drink is commonly referred to in western culture as ‘whipped coffee’ after being popularised on TikTok and other social platforms in recent years. This recipe produces a strong, sweet, creamy iced or hot coffee beverage, making it the perfect CBD-infused pick-me-up.
Here’s what this recipe calls for:
- Two tablespoons of instant coffee
- Two tablespoons of sugar
- Two tablespoons of boiling water
- Approximately 400ml of milk or a milk substitute
- Ice (optional)
- Your desired dose of Entourage Aqua Water Soluble CBD
Here’s how to make the perfect CBD-infused pick-me-up:
- First, add the two tablespoons of instant coffee, two tablespoons of sugar, and two tablespoons of boiling water to a mixing bowl.
- Now, use a standard whisk or an electric mixer to whip the mixture until it’s thick and fluffy.
- For the iced version, add the milk to a glass with ice, leaving enough room to include the whipped mixture on top. For the hot version, heat the milk to a desirable temperature and pour it into a mug, again allowing enough room for the coffee mixture.
- Once your milk is ready, add your desired dose of Entourage Aqua Water Soluble CBD to it and stir.
- Now you can spoon the whipped coffee mixture onto the milk.
- Finally, mix all of the drink’s constituents together thoroughly.
Here’s some extra tips to consider when making your whipped coffee:
- To add to the flavour profile of this beverage, try using vanilla or hazelnut milk in place of or in addition to regular milk.
- Adding vanilla essence to the whipped coffee mixture also produces delicious results - but make sure to add it after the mixture is whipped and then stir it in.
- Some people enjoy adding whipped cream on top once the rest of the drink is mixed together for some extra indulgence.
Recipe 2: CBD-infused raspberry margarita
A margarita is a classic and popular cocktail that is fairly simple to make. There are many variations of the classic margarita, including fruit infusions. We have put together a raspberry margarita recipe that includes our water soluble CBD product so users can try the mix of CBD and alcohol for themselves with this delicious beverage.
Here are the necessary ingredients to make this tasty CBD-infused twist on the classic margarita:
- 1-2 shots of tequila (depending on strength preference)
- 1 shot of triple sec
- 1 shot of raspberry liqueur
- Five raspberries
- 2 shots of lime juice
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 2-3 ice cubes (for shaking)
- 1 thin slice of lime (for garnish)
- Desired quantity of Entourage Aqua Water Soluble CBD
- Desired quantity of salt or sugar for rim (optional)
Here are the steps to follow to create the perfect CBD-infused raspberry margarita:
- Begin by muddling five raspberries and a teaspoon of sugar in your cocktail shaker.
- Next, add the tequila, triple sec, raspberry liqueur, lime juice, water soluble CBD and ice to the cocktail shaker.
- Now it’s time to shake the constituents together thoroughly until they’re mixed well.
- The next step is to rim the margarita glass by wetting the rim with lime juice or water and rolling it in salt or sugar. This step is optional and down to personal preference as some people prefer not to have a rim on their glass.
- Next, add the cocktail mix to your margarita glass through a strainer to keep the ice and raspberry seeds in the shaker.
- To garnish the cocktail, add a thin slice of lime to the rim of the glass.
- Finally, enjoy this delicious CBD infused cocktail!
Here are some additional tips to consider when making this cocktail:
- You can choose to add more than raspberries to this recipe if you’d like a more diverse fruit infusion.
- If you can’t decide between a salt or sugar rim, you could mix the two together, or have half the rim with salt and the other half with sugar.
- To add to the finished look of the cocktail, you can include raspberries in the garnish in addition to the lime slice.
Recipe 3: CBD-infused banana bread
Banana bread is a fairly simple baked good to make, and adding CBD into the mix doesn’t make it any more complicated. If you’re in the mood for a deliciously nutritious CBD edible, this is a perfect place to start. It’s important to note that this recipe includes ingredients like eggs and butter, so for those who follow a vegan diet, it’s best to skip down to the vegan recipe below.
Here’s what our CBD-infused banana bread calls for:
- 2 large eggs
- 2 very ripe large bananas
- 140g of softened butter
- You’ll need extra to grease the loaf tin
- 140g of caster sugar
- 25mg of your favourite CBD oil
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 140g of self-raising flour
Here are the instructions you’ll need to make this tasty treat:
- First, preheat your oven to 180C fan or gas 6.
- Next, grease your loaf tin and line it with baking paper so it’s ready for the mixture.
- In separate small bowls, beat the eggs and mash the bananas so they’re ready for later steps.
Making the mixture:
- In a large bowl, thoroughly mix the butter, caster sugar, and CBD oil into a light and fluffy consistency.
- Next, add the eggs and a small amount of the flour, and mix well.
- Now, fold in the remainder of the flour, along with the bananas and baking powder.
- Once combined well, add the mixture to the loaf tin and bake for approximately 50 minutes.
- Timings can vary depending on your tin’s shape and depth, so be sure to check in regularly with a knife or skewer after you reach the 30 minute mark.
- When your loaf is fully baked, remove it from the tin and place it on a cooling rack.
- Finally, enjoy your CBD-infused banana bread!
Ingredients (vegan version)
Here are the ingredients you’ll need for a delicious vegan version of the perfect CBD-infused banana bread:
- 3 very ripe large bananas
- 100g brown sugar
- 75ml of your choice of cooking oil (we recommend vegetable oil)
- You’ll need a bit extra to grease the tin with
- 225g plain flour
- 25mg of your favourite CBD oil
- 3-4 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 3 teaspoons of baking powder (heaped)
Instructions (vegan version)
Here are the instructions you can follow to create your vegan banana bread infused with CBD:
- First, preheat your oven to gas 6 or 180C fan.
- Use the necessary amount of oil to grease your loaf tin to prepare it for the mixture.
Making the mixture:
- Next, peel the bananas and mash them together in a large bowl before mixing them with the cooking oil, CBD oil, and brown sugar.
- Now, add your baking powder, flour, and cinnamon to the bowl with the banana mixture and stir them in.
- Next, add your mixture to the tin and bake for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, check the progress. If it’s browning, place some kitchen foil on top and bake for a further 20 minutes.
- Check to see if a knife or skewer comes out of your loaf completely clean. If so, it’s ready to come out of the oven.
- Now, place your loaf onto a cooling rack before slicing and serving it.
- Finally, enjoy your plant based CBD-infused banana bread!
Whether you’re making vegan or standard CBD-infused banana bread, here are a few tips to consider:
- If you’d like more variety in texture, try adding some dried fruit or nuts to your mixture before baking.
- For an extra indulgent final product, you can add some simple icing on top to increase the sweetness.
- If you’re someone who likes to decorate their baked goods, adding some banana chips on top can make the loaf more aesthetically pleasing.
Recipe 4: CBD-infused tropical ice lollies
This CBD-infused tropical ice lolly recipe can be made boozy with rum or left as a virgin fruity treat. It’s made with real fruit and natural fruit juices, allowing these lollies to contribute to your five-a-day goal. Whether you’re looking for a family-friendly fruity treat, a fun boozy option for a get-together with friends, this recipe will fit the bill.
Here's what this recipe calls for:
- 50g frozen pineapple chunks
- 50g frozen mango chunks
- 20g frozen strawberries for mixture + 2 extra for slices
- 250ml of your favourite tropical juice
- 24mg Entourage Aqua Water Soluble CBD
- A dash of lime juice
- 15ml rum (optional)
Here are the instructions you can follow to make your ice lollies:
- Start off by blending together the pineapple, mango, strawberries, lime juice, tropical juice, water soluble CBD, and rum (optional) until smooth.
- Next, thinly slice the two extra strawberries so they’re ready to be added to the lollies.
- Now you can pour your blended mixture into the ice lolly moulds.
- Before freezing them, evenly distribute the strawberry slices between the lollies (the number of slices per lolly depends on the size of your moulds and your personal preferences).
- Once the lollies moulds are ready, we recommend freezing them overnight for best results.
- They may freeze sooner if you choose not to include rum.
- If your moulds use lolly sticks, add them once the lollies are partially frozen.
- Once they’re frozen, run the lolly moulds under hot water for a few seconds to release them.
- Enjoy your tropical CBD-infused treat!
Here are a few extra tips to consider when making this recipe:
- Using frozen fruit rather than refrigerated or room temperature fruit will help the lollies freeze sooner.
- Be careful not to use too much rum, as it may prevent the ice lollies from fully freezing.
- Make this recipe ahead of time so you have them ready to enjoy on hot days.
Recipe 5: CBD-infused immune-boosting smoothie
Our immune systems can all use a boost every now and then, especially during the colder months. If you’re looking for a way to pack lots of nutrients into one tasty recipe, this is the perfect option. It includes fruit, vegetables, natural fruit juices, and CBD! What could be better for you than that?
Here are the ingredients our smoothie recipe calls for:
- 2-3 frozen strawberries
- ½ cup of frozen mango
- ½ cup of frozen pineapple
- 1 frozen banana
- ½ cup of frozen spinach
- ½ cup of frozen kale
- ¾ cup of a fruit juice of your choice
- Your desired dose of Entourage Aqua Water Soluble CBD
- 1 grind of black pepper
Here are the instructions:
- First, add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- If you’d like to enjoy this recipe as a smoothie bowl, pour it into a bowl and add any desired toppings.
- For a traditional smoothie, pour the mixture into a glass and add a straw.
- Enjoy your delicious, immune-boosting, CBD-infused smoothie!
Here are some additional tips to consider:
- There’s plenty of wiggle room in this recipe, so feel free to mix up the fruits and vegetables we include if they’re not to your liking.
- If you’re having this recipe as a smoothie bowl with toppings, we recommend using pomegranate seeds and/or coconut flakes.
- Frozen ingredients are best for a thicker, colder smoothie, but if you prefer them room temperature, refrigerated and room temperature ingredients will work too.
Recipe 6: CBD-infused pumpkin-spice latte
Once autumn rolls around there’s only one thing on coffee-lovers’ minds - pumpkin spice! While you can find a pumpkin spice version of pretty much anything, the most popular drink of the season is undoubtedly the pumpkin spice latte. Instead of paying for overpriced versions of this beloved beverage, why not make your own? You can infuse it with CBD and use only natural ingredients so it’s much healthier than commercial options. Trust us, it will be love at first sip!
To make this iconic beverage, you'll need:
- 2-3 tbsp of pumpkin puree
- A pinch of nutmeg
- A pinch of cinnamon
- A pinch of ground cloves
- A pinch of ground ginger
- 1-2 shots of espresso
- 250-400ml of milk (dairy or non-dairy)
- 1-2 pumps of Entourage Aqua Water Soluble CBD
- 1-2 teaspoons of maple syrup
- Whipped cream (optional)
Complete the following steps to create your own pumpkin spice latte:
- First, add your pumpkin puree to a mug.
- Next, mix in the nutmeg, cinnamon, cloves, and ginger.
- Now it’s time to add your espresso to the mix.
- In a pot, heat your milk until it’s warm and frothy.
- When it’s ready, add your warm milk to the pumpkin-coffee mixture and stir.
- Next, pump your desired quantity of water soluble CBD into the latte and stir.
- To sweeten, add maple syrup.
- Finally, add whipped cream and extra cinnamon on top if desired.
Here are a couple of extra tips to consider before making this iconic coffee recipe:
- If you’re not a coffee drinker, try this recipe without the espresso element for a delicious alternative to hot chocolate.
- Want to go the extra mile? Try making your own pumpkin puree at home!
Recipe 7: CBD-infused pumpkin and sage soup
Want to try a CBD-infused meal? This healthy soup offers a fun new way to incorporate some or all of your daily CBD intake. Pumpkin and sage are both packed with nutrients, minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants to give you the boost you need in the cold winter months. You can make this recipe vegan friendly by substituting the double cream with plant-based double cream.
Here are the key ingredients you’ll need for this recipe:
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1kg pumpkin (cut into small chunks)
- 800ml vegetable stock
- 1 large onion (chopped)
- 100ml double cream (plant-based or dairy)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tsp of ground ginger
- ½ tsp of allspice
- 3 sage leaves
- 25-40mg Entourage Aqua Water Soluble CBD (depending on your ideal dose)
- A small handful of toasted pumpkin seeds
- Salt and pepper to taste
Here’s our method for making the perfect CBD-infused pumpkin and sage soup:
- First of all, begin by preheating your oven to 180C (fan), 200 (regular), or gas 6.
- Now it’s time to add your pumpkin chunks, garlic, ¼ tsp allspice, 1 tsp ground ginger, sage leaves, salt and pepper to a roasting tray.
- Next, drizzle approximately 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil over the contents of the roasting tray and mix.
- Place your roasting tray in the oven and leave it to roast for around 45 minutes or until the pumpkin has softened.
- While that roasts, you can chop your onion and heat the remaining 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil in a pan.
- Once the oil is ready, add your chopped onion to the pan and cook it for a couple of minutes or until softened.
- Remove your pumpkin mix from the roasting tray and add it to a large pot along with your softened onions and vegetable stock.
- Let the stock, onions, and roasted pumpkin mix boil for 2 to 5 minutes.
- Now it’s time to add your double cream, Entourage Aqua Water Soluble CBD, and the remaining ginger, allspice, salt, and pepper to the pot.
- Once all of the ingredients are in the pot together, use an immersion blender to create your soup. Alternatively, you can add all the ingredients to a standard blender and combine them that way.
- Finally, serve your soup in your favourite bowl and garnish it with toasted pumpkin seeds.
- Enjoy your CBD-infused bowl of autumnal heaven!
Here are some extra tips and tricks for making the perfect CBD-infused pumpkin and sage soup:
- If you’re looking for a way to add an extra layer of flavour to your soup, you can include a bay leaf in the recipe. Just make sure to remove it before you blend all the ingredients together!
- For some extra crunch, try adding some croutons in with the pumpkin seed garnish.
- You can serve this recipe with a grilled cheese or some garlic bread to make it a little more indulgent.
- You can use fresh ginger rather than ground ginger if that’s what you prefer, just make sure to adjust the quantities accordingly (you’ll need more fresh ginger than you would ground ginger).
Recipe 8: CBD-infused mulled wine
When you’re feeling festive, there’s nothing better than a mug of homemade mulled wine, right? Wrong! There’s nothing better than a mug of homemade, CBD-INFUSED mulled wine! Get in the holiday spirit with this simple, heavenly beverage.
Here are all the ingredients you'll need for this festive mug of joy:
- 1 bottle of red wine
- 2 oranges
- 2-3 cinnamon sticks
- 3 star anise
- 7 cloves
- ⅓ cup of brandy
- 2-5 tablespoons of maple syrup, honey, or caster sugar (sweeten to your liking)
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoons of chopped raw ginger
- 6-8 pumps of Entourage Aqua Water Soluble CBD
- 300ml of water
- Extra cinnamon sticks and orange slices for garnish
Here's our method for making mouthwateringly tasty mulled wine:
- First, collect your orange and lemon zest with a zester, standard peeler, or grater so it’s ready to be added to your mixture.
- Next, juice the two oranges.
- Now add your lemon zest, orange zest, orange juice, wine, cinnamon sticks, star anise, cloves, brandy, chosen sweetener, ginger, water, and water soluble CBD to a pot and stir.
- Cook your mixture on low-medium heat until it begins to simmer, making sure not to let it come to a boil.
- Next, turn the heat down to a low setting and allow the mixture to simmer gently for at least 15 minutes.
- Use a ladle to serve your homemade CBD-infused mulled wine in your favourite heatproof mug or glass with the garnishes of your choice.
- Enjoy this festive CBD-infused treat!
Here are a couple of tips to consider when making this recipe:
- If you prefer a more citrus tasting mulled wine, feel free to add freshly squeezed lemon juice into the mixture as well.
- For a spicier finished product, try increasing the quantities of ginger and cinnamon sticks.
Whether you’re brand new to CBD or consider yourself a CBD aficionado, there’s a recipe that you’ll enjoy in this article. If the CBD levels in any of the recipes aren't right for you, they can easily be customised to suit your ideal dose. So, why not mix up your CBD routine by trying one one of them out? If you give any of our recipes a go, please let us know what you think!